Thursday, 10 February 2011
Guess The Movie Reference
We’ve been watching a lot of films and TV lately and have noticed some distinct similarities between scenes in these shows and iconic movies.
Due to the resounding resemblance, we’ve compiled a short list of films and TV shows that have paid homage to some of the greats. Can you guess what they are?
(Answers at the bottom)
1. One Tree Hill
Image: The CW
2. Set It Off
3. Finding Nemo
4. Paris, Je t’aime
5. The Untouchables
6. The Simpsons
Image: 20th Century Fox
7. Shutter Island
Image: Paramount Pictures
8. Bridget Jones’s Diary
9. Tyler Perry’s Family Reunion
10. Pulp Fiction
11. Boogie Nights
1. From Here To Eternity – Brooke and Julian getting frisky on the beach.
2. The Godfather – The round table scene.
3. The Shining – “Here’s Brucie!”
4. Amelie – Clients flicking through a book of hairstyles, in which there’s an image of a model resembling Amelie.
5. Battleship Potemkin – The scene in which the pram falls down the stairs.
6. Risky Business – The infamous dance scene.
7. The Red Shoes – Teddy running down the stairs with a close up of his feet.
8. Titanic – “I’m the king of the world!”
The Color Purple – Madea’s ode to Sofia’s Harpo speech.
10. Psycho – Marsellus seeing Butch in his car.
11. Goodfellas – The opening tracking shot.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)